If you are hurt in a slip-and-fall in Minneapolis or are bitten by a dog in Saint Paul, it is a serious matter. A personal injury lawyer is your best hope of obtaining compensation for the physical, financial and emotional harm the injury has caused. In Duluth and elsewhere in the state of Minnesota, you need to consider legal representation.
What to Ask
Before hiring a personal injury lawyer, talk to him/her personally. Be sure to ask the following:
- Fees: How much will you charge? Be sure to find out what fees will apply even if you lose.
- Compensation: What type of settlement can I hope for?
- Experience: Do you have experience in this field? How many years?
- Attorney: Who will be my personal injury attorney in this matter?
- Duration: How long do you believe resolving this case will take?
- Success Rate: What is your and/or your firm’s success rate in similar cases?
- Expectations: What do you expect from me? What should I expect from you?
Knowing the answers helps to simplify a process that can be very stressful.
Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney
If you suffer a personal injury, contact a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. You will need the experience and commitment to your case if you want to be successful. Metro Law Offices Ltd., available in Minneapolis and near Duluth and St. Paul, will represent your best interests in and out of court. For more information about their services, contact them online at https://www.metrolawoffices.com/.